Friday, May 6, 2011

Welcome to Travels with Farley

Hi, I am in a place called OOOhiOOO with the Big Guy and the Less Big Guy and we are on our way to to live in Seattle. It is on the Left Coast and it is a place with "very"chill mooses" the LBG says, so I should be happy.  I am a little sad cuz Bob Soucy  who plays special games with me, is not here or Michael who knits me very nice booties.  We stayed with those 2 other nice boys who have a hots tub last night but they also have dingos.  They are smelly (dingos, not boys) but are OK (boys, not dingos). They drank big margaritas cuz it was Saint Dimyo day and laughed lots in that hot tubs. Tonight we are in a hotel with free ice!!! so BG says "go ahead and make your Cosmos already".  They are gonna eat supper at the "one damn resturant next to that Pentacostal Church in the parking lot" but tomorrow we will be in Chicago.  I'm a little sad but am happy I can write you every day, ok?  Don't be sad. And LBG says we can "skyp" those peoples we luv and there is lots of those.  I can't even walk good so how can I skyp?  BG and LGB are gonna write some days too but only listen to me, ok, cuz they are silly, silly boys.  Farley the Moose
PS. You come visit me.

No comments:

Post a Comment